The beginning of the year is a great time to check in with you, all of you.
How are you doing in each of these areas?
What do you need to pay more attention to?
What may you need to do differently?
What actions may you take to strengthen one or more of these areas to be a better you?
I’d love to hear what practices you have or your thoughts.
I took off sometime around the holidays to prepare for the Christmas holiday and all that entails. During that time off I decided that it was okay to rest, relax and to read. I thought I’d share some of the books I read with you.
• Make it Happen by Lara Casey
• Grace not Perfection by Emily Ley
• How to Live a Good Life by Johnathan Fields
• Do Less, get More by Sh´a´a Wasmund
• Winter Storms by Elin Hilderbrand
• Leap by Tess Vigeland